Training code and full name:
TD-AC \ Agile Coaching
Course objective:The aim of this training is to acquire knowledge and to practice in the workshop style, methods and principles of Agile Coaching. Course participants will acquire knowledge, familiar themselves with tools, approaches and techniques that will help both introduce agile mindset in the organization starting its transformation and also in already agile organization, increasing people productivity by identifying impediments, crushing barriers, finding solutions that will root into organization culture, staying there to make beneficial impact.
Target group:Training target group includes executives, directors, managers, change agents, leaders and coaches.
Duration:14h - 2 days 7 hours each (including breaks)
Course language:Training is in Polish. English version is also available.
Requirement:Minimum knowledge of basic phrases in the field of coaching, leading and facilitation, particularly in processes and projects in which a team, or several teams work simultaneously.
Included in price:
- Effective training in a small group - on average 4 people
- Training materials (prepared by the trainer)
- Certificates in Polish or English
- Lunch, catering (drinks and sweets)
Open courses dates:
Select course from the list to sign up
Below prices are valid for Poland. Prices for other countries are determined on an individual and per country basis.
Please switch language to Polish for local offer in Poland or contact us for international offer for your country of origin.
- What is an Agile Coaching?
- Coaching basics
- What does an Agile Coach Do?
- What (business) value brings Agile Coaching?
- Coaching attitude
- Preparing yourself as an coach
- Initiating coaching
- Sustainable pace is crucial
- Different roles of an coach
- Problem solver
- Collaboration conductor
- Engaging People
- Giving feedback
- Building agreement
- Resolving conflicts
- Agile team building
- From a group to the team
- Team boundaries
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Energizing the team
- Supporting learning agile process
- Getting the best from Daily Stand-up
- Forging user stories into tactical implementation
- Planning and commitment
- Implementing total transparency
- Baking quality inside
- Testing in Agile
- Definition of Done
- Technical practices supporting quality
- Automation as a key to high quality
- Introducing feedback culture
- Demonstrating results
- Constant improvement using retrospectives
- Becoming a better coach
- Spreading feedback culture among whole organization
- Leading change
- Initiating and introducing change
- Empowering people
- Building change agent network
- Planning changes ahead