Training code and full name:
ZO-PMO \ Agile PMO - PMO that brings value to the organization
Course objective:The aim of this training is to acquire knowledge and to practice in the workshop style, methods and principles that can be used to build, evolve or improve Project Management Office using Agile and Lean principles. Course participants will acquire knowledge, familiar themselves with tools, approaches and techniques that will bring real value both for the individuals, teams and organization managers.
Target group:Training target group includes both executives, directors, managers, project managers and also people performing key activities related to multiple projects and processes management, additionally change agents, leaders and coaches.
Duration:14h - 2 days 7 hours each (including breaks)
Course language:Training is in Polish. English version is also available.
Requirement:Minimum knowledge of basic phrases in the field of process and project management, particularly in processes and projects in which a team, or several teams work simultaneously.
Included in price:
- Effective training in a small group - on average 4 people
- Training materials (prepared by the trainer)
- Certificates in Polish or English
- Lunch, catering (drinks and sweets)
Open courses dates:
Select course from the list to sign up
Below prices are valid for Poland. Prices for other countries are determined on an individual and per country basis.
Please switch language to Polish for local offer in Poland or contact us for international offer for your country of origin.
- Projects, processes and people
- Do we really need PMO?
- How Agile and Lean can help?
- Common failures of introducing PMO
- Agile Mindset
- Three Agile Pillars
- Five Lean Principles
- Waste and types of waste
- Transparency and visualization
- Scrum in a nutshell
- Kanban in a nutshell
- Guidelines and principles
- Metrics and diagrams
- Class of Services
- Bottlenecks analysis
- Designing and maintaining a value adding PMO
- Servant Leadership Approach
- Defining Roles and Responsibilities of an Agile PMO
- PMO and Portfolio Management
- PMO and People
- Tools for Agile PMO
- Models, Standards and Regulations in Agile Environment
- Getting the most from PMO
- Release and Deployment
- Manuals and Release Notes
- PMO enabling Portfolio Management
- Using Scrum roles and meetings on executive level
- Kanban and Scrum Boards on the product level
- Kanban and Scrum Boards on the portfolio level
- Kanban and Scrum Boards on the management level
- Metrics that are worth and not worth following
- Agile PMO as a change agent
- Handling change in the projects and optimizing the portfolio
- Planning and articulating the change
- Long term planning and people competence development
- Assuring long term value delivery
- Assuring long term quality delivery
- Assuring long term compliance and consistency
- Simulation game
- Advanced topics