Training code and full name:
ZP-KA \ Agile project management with Kanban
Course objective:The aim of this training is to acquire knowledge and to practice in the workshop style, methods and principles of Kanban with Agile and Lean foundations. Course participants will acquire knowledge, familiar themselves with tools, approaches and techniques that will increase transparency and probability of work, team productivity, reduce waste and improve business value delivery.
Target group:Training target group includes both executives, directors, managers, project managers and also people performing key activities inside the development teams, additionally change agents, leaders and coaches. At the team level training is dedicated to team leaders, analysts, programmers, testers, designers and administrators.
Duration:14h - 2 days 7 hours each (including breaks)
Course language:Training is in Polish. English version is also available.
Requirement:Minimum knowledge of basic phrases in the field of process and project management, particularly in processes and projects in which a team, or several teams work simultaneously.
Included in price:
- Effective training in a small group - on average 4 people
- Training materials (prepared by the trainer)
- Certificates in Polish or English
- Lunch, catering (drinks and sweets)
Open courses dates:
Select course from the list to sign up
Below prices are valid for Poland. Prices for other countries are determined on an individual and per country basis.
Please switch language to Polish for local offer in Poland or contact us for international offer for your country of origin.
- Where Agile and Lean fits best?
- Foundations of Agile and Lean
- Agile and Lean principles overview
- How Agile and Lean can help?
- Traditional vs. Agile and Lean
- Traditional model
- Management metaphors
- Principles of Kanban
- Kanban overview
- Kanban Process
- Principles and guidelines
- Valuable Metrics
- People factor
- Team self-organization
- Cross-functional team
- Shared goal, responsibility and values
- Project group vs team
- Information radiators
- What is a Kanban Board?
- How to effectively visualize flow?
- Implementing WIP limits
- Implementing Classes of Service
- Designing Kanban Board at different organization levels
- Clients and Stakeholders
- Defining waste
- Business value
- Bottlenecks and waste
- Value Stream Mapping
- Dealing with bottlenecks
- Dealing with waste
- Simulation game
- Advanced topics