Training code and full name:
ZO-MGT \ Management 3.0 - Agile leadership, innovation and organization management
Course objective:The aim of this training is to acquire knowledge and to practice in the workshop style, mix of practices and principles useful in growing healthy and happy organization. Especially mentioned topics focuses on areas like: energizing people, empowering teams, aligning organization constrains, developing people competences, growing organization structure, and building constant improvement culture.
Target group:Training target group includes both executives, directors, managers, project managers and also people performing key activities connected to introducing change on the team level, additionally change agents, leaders and coaches.
Duration:16h - 2 days 8 hours each (including breaks)
Course language:Training is in Polish. English version is also available.
Requirement:Minimum knowledge of basic phrases in the field of process and project management, team development, stimulation and motivation, and particularly in processes and projects in which a team, or several teams work simultaneously.
Included in price:
- Effective training in a small group - on average 4 people
- Training materials (prepared by the trainer)
- Certificates in Polish or English
- Lunch, catering (drinks and sweets)
Open courses dates:
Select course from the list to sign up
Below prices are valid for Poland. Prices for other countries are determined on an individual and per country basis.
Please switch language to Polish for local offer in Poland or contact us for international offer for your country of origin.
- Why Management 3.0?
- Discussion of changes in the world of management
- Management 3.0 elements
- Complexity Theory and Systems Thinking
- Introduction to the Complexity Thinking and Systems Thinking
- Explanation of the differences between complexity and something being complicated
- Suggestions that help transition from linear thinking to complexity and systems thinking
- Management vs Leadership
- Setting realistic goals and defining tasks
- When to manage and when to lead the team?
- How to protect the team from chaos, lack of self-organization?
- The Team - growing, scaling, improving
- Energizing the team, individual and team motivation
- Analysis of needs and desires
- Tools to analyse behaviour, motivation and best practices for team improvement
- How to successfully introduce self-organization?
- Delegating authority and power, necessary for self-organization
- Building trust and favour to the management team
- Team competences
- Competence analysis of the team members
- 7 ways to build / develop competence
- How to measure development of competence in a complex system?
- Communication and team formation
- How to form the organization structure increasing communication?
- Balancing between specialization and generalization
- Forming and scaling functional and cross-functional teams
- Change management
- 4 aspects of change management – system, individuals, interactions and system boundaries
- How leaders can introduce change in the organization?
- How to introduce constant improvement practices?
- Implementing Agile Leadership
- Challenges connected with Agile adoption and transformation
- Practical experiences
- What is next for you organization?