Duration and language:
Online training - 10h - 2 days each 5 hours (including breaks).
Online training schedule:
- 09:00 - 11:00 CET online session,
- 11:00 - 12:00 CET break,
- 12:00 - 14:00 CET online session.
Training is provided in English. Polish version is also available.
The training is intended for:
- change agents, agile coaches, scrum masters,
- leaders/ team and department managers,
- board members,
- representatives of non-IT departments such as sales and marketing.
Basic knowledge in the field of product development, services and project management. Participation in team development and engagement initiatives that affect the work of a team of several people or many teams at the same time.
For online training, it is required to be computer literate and meet technical requirements: https://valkir.pl/en/online-training/.
- Preparation and training performed by an expert, accredited Management 3.0 facilitator, an experienced Agile and Lean consultant.
- Effective training in a small group - on average 6-12 people.
- Accredited Management 3.0 training materials, requisites and the official Management 3.0 certificate.
- 10 Personal Development Units (PDUs) for PMI PMP members.
- License for performing the training (payable to Management 3.0, founded by Jurgen Appelo, the author of the training).
Does the training end with or prepare for certification?
The training price includes the official Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online training completion certificates (in English), issued by Management 3.0 (an organization founded by Jurgen Appelo, the training program author).
According to the Management 3.0 brand policy, participation in the Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online does not entitle participants to apply for the status of a Management 3.0 facilitator.
Therefore, participants of open Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online training who want to apply for the status of a facilitator have to attend an onsite, complementary Fundamentals Plus Workshop.
|Date||Location||Price per person|
|2021-12-20||Online||Early bird: 400 EUR, standard 460 EUR||Sign up|
Expert performing the training:
What is Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online™ training?
Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online training has a modified and shortened outline based on a few selected modules of the classic Management 3.0 Foundation training (performed onsite), enriched with aspects related to the challenges of remote work.
Management 3.0 is a unique program dedicated for people open for improvement of their approach to management. Training participants are those who usually notice that their organization lacks employee engagement and team collaboration. Those people decide to look for solutions and get involved in solving the problem instead of just complaining about it.
Management 3.0 is an innovation, leadership and the highest level of management. Management 3.0 redefines leadership, in which management is simply a collective responsibility.
It’s about cooperation, which aims to find the most efficient way to achieve business goals thanks to the satisfaction of employees, which Management 3.0 makes a priority.
Do you want to have practical knowledge, learn a good approach to your team that will increase employee engagement and improve the organization’s performance? We have something for you!
Who is behind this?
Management 3.0 was created by a specialist and enthusiast in the field of management Jurgen Appelo, who published a book of the same title in 2010. Since then, Management 3.0 has become a global movement associated with a new reflection and approach to management.
Over 200 facilitators support the development of management every day around the world by organizing practical training that offer games, simple tools and best practices. Thanks to them, participants gain new skills that can be easily used to increase the engagement of their employees and to inspire changes in team managing.
- The shift of management paradigm: Agile leadership and complexity thinking
(Management and Leadership, Complexity Thinking modules)
- Introduction along with getting to know each other based on Personal Map practice.
- A brief overview of changes regarding management and leadership approaches in the 21st century.
- Context of participants’ organizations and challenges related to taking responsibility, engagement and work satisfaction.
- Management 3.0? What’s in 2.0 and 1.0? - practical exercise illustrating the differences based on complexity theory and systems thinking.
- Agile leadership principles and a role of leader and manager (Principles of Management 3.0 module)
- Micromanagement vs. Servant Leadership - who is a servant leader and doesn't he\she lose his position, influence and authority among colleagues?
- 5 principles that are the pillars of modern Agile leadership.
- Diffusion of responsibility or, rather, shared responsibility for managing the organization - fears, challenges and opportunities.
- Online brainstorming how to use the Servant Leadership approach to strengthen and protect process and cultural changes in the organization.
- Motivation and Engagement (Motivation and Engagement module)
- Engagement as one of the key priorities of modern organizations - research, trends and insights.
- Does extrinsic or rather intrinsic motivation influence engagement?
- Spectrum of sources for defining the characteristics of intrinsic motivators, along with methods of discovering them and initiating dialogue for their understanding.
- Moving Motivators online game: a simple way to build awareness of differences in motivation and how it can be influenced by external factors.
- Leading remote teams (Remote Teams module)
- Multiple models of team cooperation and discussion about what is behind them - fully remote, distributed, virtual.
- Communication and bond-building challenges in remote work.
- Addressing feelings of loneliness, exclusion and the lack of belonging.
- Online brainstorming and an overview of best-in-class tools for effective online collaboration, including tools for building supportive and engaged teams.
- Feedback, rewards and incentives (Better Feedback and Rewards & Incentives modules)
- Developing and giving constructive feedback using the Feedback Wrap method - for both onsite and remote teams.
- Building a culture based on multi-directional feedback, regardless of the role and position in the organization.
- Non-financial incentives and rewards - fears, challenges and opportunities.
- Transparent salary formulas and the concept of Merit Money.
- Empowerment (Delegation and Empowerment module)
- Challenges and participants’ past experiences regarding the delegating methods used in organizations.
- Empowerment as a way to self-organization.
- 4 layers of trust and 7 levels of delegating decision-making and authority.
- Delegation Poker online game: application of the method of jointly defined levels of delegation, followed by the visualization technique - Delegation Board.
- Culture of continuous improvement (Success and Failure module)
- Changes as iterative experiments - doable thanks to the fail-safe environment.
- Celebration of validated learning based on the Celebration Grid method.
- Exercise: designing experiments using the concept of Management 3.0 as iterative changes for shaping an effective organization.
- Training summary
Training goals:What are the challenges we address?
- How can I increase employee engagement and satisfaction without micromanagement?
- How can I define the role of leaders and managers in an Agile organization?
- How can I analyze what motivates team members to act?
- How can I delegate decision-making and authority to teams without fear of losing control?
- How can I improve cooperation and communication in teams working remotely?
- How can I give constructive feedback while working remotely?
- How can I shape the culture of continuous improvement without fear against experimentation?
What benefits do you get?
The training allows participants to better understand their organization, the challenges it faces and more effectively steer its growth. It contains theoretical knowledge and practical methods taken from the idea of systems theory, complexity theory, psychology of motivation, change management and many other areas.
As a result of this training, participants from different areas of the organization will:
- know and understand aspects needed to effectively stimulate organization growth,
- acquire skills necessary to apply mentioned methods in practice,
- understand how and why new methods can positively affect their work.
Znałem ćwiczenia, czytałem książki a mimo to gorąco polecam udział w szkoleniu. Masa inspiracji i ciekawych dyskusji.