Duration and language:
Online training - 8h - 2 days each 4 hours (including breaks).
Online training schedule:
- 10:00 - 11:30 CET online session,
- 11:30 - 12:30 CET break,
- 12:30 - 14:00 CET online session.
The training is in English.
The training is intended for:
- specialists, members of operational teams,
- change agents, agile coaches, Scrum Masters,
- department/team leaders and managers,
- organization management board,
- members of HR department,
- everyone who wants to improve the quality of cooperation and communication in teams working remotely.
There are no formal prerequisites for participation in the training, however based on our experience we recommend a minimum knowledge in the field of product development, services and project management.
For online training, it is required to be computer literate and meet technical requirements: https://valkir.pl/en/online-training/.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, training will be delivered online (Location: online) or onsite (Location: city_name) in accordance with current governmental guidelines for the participants’ safety.
- Preparation and training performed by an expert, Collaboration Superpowers accredited trainer.
- Effective training in a small group - on average 6-12 people.
- Accredited training materials and an official certificate issued by Collaboration Superpowers.
- License for performing the training (paid to Collaboration Superpowers organization, founded by Lisette Sutherland, the author of the training).
- Lunch and catering (drinks and snacks). Not applicable to online training.
- Trainer’s travel and expenses (T&E). Not applicable to online training.
The price of the training includes official Work Together Anywhere™ certificates of attendance (in English), issued by Collaboration Superpowers (an organization founded by Lisette Sutherland, the author of the training program).
|Date||Location||Price per person|
|2020-12-08||Online||Early bird: 1490 PLN, standard 1790 PLN||Sign up|
Expert performing the training:
What is the Work Together Anywhere™ training?
Work Together Anywhere™ is a unique program dedicated to people eager to improve communication and cooperation skills crucial when working with a distributed team. Program participants are people who understand that the key to their team's success are not frequent meetings or “checked tasks”, but a sense of community, belonging and commitment that translates into measurable results.
These people are aware that building a supportive and effective team working remotely brings many challenges and they are ready to face them.
Work Together Anywhere™ will equip you with a set of simple tools and techniques that will help to build transparency and predictability of actions and also create a sense of community. Furthermore, this will enable to address “out of sight, out of mind” mentality, build trust that affects employee satisfaction. As a result it will help to achieve your company business goals.
Are you fed up with a theory and science of communication or growing list of available tools that solve your problems at the touch of a magic wand? Do you want to gain practical knowledge, learn valuable methods and best practices of cooperation in distributed teams? Do you want to start working with the best, no matter where they live and improve the organization results? We have something for you!
Who is behind this?
Lisette Sutherland is the creator of Work Together Anywhere™ training, passionate about remote cooperation, who published a book of the same name in 2018. Aggregated experience of her own and over 100 business owners, managers and members of distributed teams has resulted not only in the publication of the book, but also the foundation of Collaboration Superpowers. The organization and community supporting companies in shaping the effective remote cooperation work culture around the world.
Currently, more than 30 facilitators around the world contribute to the development of remote cooperation by organizing practical trainings that offer games, simple tools and best practices. Thanks to them, participants gain new skills that they can easily use to increase the productivity and engagement of their employees and inspire change where remote work is still a challenge.
- Set expectations for how to work together
- Create a productive workspace.
- Why define normal behaviour. Why is it worth doing?
- What virtual trust looks like.
- Defining your team Etiquettes as a condition for effective communication.
- Set expectations for how to work together.
- Exercise: Pro tips for your team agreement.
- Working together online
- How good is your online collaboration?
- What does a productive virtual office look like?
- Master remote communication.
- Make the best of time zones.
- How to make your work visible to your remote team?
- Techniques for virtual team building.
- Exercise: Evaluation sheets for the effectiveness of a remote work environment.
- Facilitate online meetings like a Pro
- How to look and sound great online.
- Set up an engaging online meeting space.
- Tips for hybrid meetings: When some ppl are in the office and some work remotely.
- Create psychological safety in your online meetings.
- Define your meeting Etiquettes.
- How to facilitate meetings online. Debrief of supportive tools.
- Feedback, appreciation and celebrations
- The basics of giving feedback online.
- How to give constructive feedback online. How to set up 360 degree feedback systems so that colleagues and managers can more frequently measure each others performance.
- The basics of showing appreciation online.
- How to conduct remote retrospectives.
- Training summary
- Design your action plan based on a prepared template. Choose the techniques and methods of remote collaboration that you want to implement in your team.
Training goals:What are the challenges we address?
- How can I design, visualize, communicate and adhere to the principles of effective remote work (team agreement) with my team?
- How can I improve cooperation and build trust in a team working remotely?
- How can I improve and facilitate online collaboration using simple tools and techniques?
- How can I work with a team on responsiveness and responsibility when working remotely?
- How can I visualize and measure flow and progress in a remote team?
- How can I build a sense of community and belonging in a distributed team?
- How can I engage and energize my colleagues online?
- How can I effectively facilitate online meetings?
- How can I introduce and maintain a feedback culture in a remote organization?
- How can I appreciate colleagues and celebrate successes in a virtual team?
What benefits do you get?
Training enables participants to better understand their organization, the challenges it faces, and to effectively steer its growth. It contains theoretical knowledge and practical methods taken from leadership concepts, agile management, communication theory, psychology of motivation, self-organization, change management and many other topics.
As a result of this training, participants from different areas of the organization will:
- know and understand aspects needed for effective remote cooperation,
- acquire skills necessary to apply mentioned methods in practice,
- understand how and why new methods can positively affect their work.