What is the agile engineering practice scaling program?
This program aims to describe the framework conditions of services that we can provide in terms of educating, strengthening and expanding the practical application of scaling Agile Engineering Practices. These methods, complemented by areas of product innovation and competence continuous improvement, can effectively lead to achieve your business goals.
Comprehensive cooperation programme:(It is possible to select individual components)
What are the challenges we address?
- How can I explain to others exactly what it is Domain-Driven Design?
- How can I control a complex IT system?
- How can I be sure that I devote time and resources to meeting the actual needs of the client?
- How can I accelerate the implementation of IT solutions while increasing their reliability?
- How can I design a system easily adaptable to changing customer needs?
A typical minimum period of intensive consultation support is 3-6 months. This is the time normally needed by teams to establish practices.
The typical involvement of a consultant during this period is on average 2-3 days a week - initially more often and with time, less and less frequent. In our practice, we try to apply a minimum support package of 20 man-days, usually used within 2-3 months.
The training is intended for:
- IT department and team leaders / managers,
- software and solutions architects,
- business and system analysts,
- novice DevOps, testers and administrators,
- specialists, members of operational teams.
The success of the program is determined by:
- setting a sponsor for the program,
- providing a budget for training and consulting,
- involvement of senior leaders and managers,
- openness to adaptive approach during changes.
Consultancy services will be provided at the client’s offices. The scope of work will be agreed individually depending on your needs. As a payment formula for consultancy, we propose a manday rates (time & materials).
In-house workshops and training will be provided at the client’s training room