What is the Innovation and Intrapreneurship program?
This program aims to describe the framework conditions of services that we can provide in terms of educating, strengthening and expanding the practical application of Innovation and Intrapreneurship methods. These methods, complemented by Agile, Lean management practices and competence continuous improvement, can effectively lead to achieve your business goals.
Comprehensive cooperation programme:
(It is possible to select individual components)
Reconnaissance of the current situation, challenges and expectations. The form of audit, which, through a series of meetings and interviews with key stakeholders and team representatives, allows to visualize the current organizational challenges and expectations of the management comparing them to the current work environment. (optional) The result of the review is a brief report regarding current status, along with recommendations of the initial steps necessary to achieve the expected state.
Training that allows to build a common knowledge base and skills necessary for the effective application of specific methods and practices, as well as specialized workshops for both business representatives and departments representatives responsible for the implementation of projects / operational activities.
Mentoring and Coaching where our consultant supports ongoing activities, which depending on the chosen form of cooperation - long term or ad hoc basis - helps to apply new knowledge, systematically complements it and primarily, reinforces good practices in order to prevent the return to old, less effective habits.
Continuous Improvement (advanced training and workshops) allows to introduce the environment of constantly improving organization, expanding its knowledge and competence.
What are the challenges we address?
- How can I explain to others what exactly is Design Thinking, Lean Startup and business model?
- How can I understand the needs of target groups, define the problem hypothesis and create possible solutions?
- How can I visualize revenue and cost streams, channels to reach the target group?
- How can I create a unique value proposition?
- How can I quick create a prototype solution at a low cost?
- How can I engage target audiences in discovering challenges and testing prototypes?
- How can I shorten the time needed to obtain conclusions from experiments and prototypes?
- How can I present a business model to get approval and funding for its implementation?
- How can I create an interdisciplinary team to ensure a variety of perspectives?
- How can I coordinate, monitor and measure the effectiveness of many business models?
A typical minimum period of intensive consultation support is 3-6 months. This is the time normally needed by teams to establish practices.
The typical involvement of a consultant during this period is on average 2-3 days a week - initially more often and with time, less and less frequent. In our practice, we try to apply a minimum support package of 20 man-days, usually used within 2-3 months.
The training is intended for:
- innovation and product development managers,
- novice Scrum Masters and Product Owners,
- teams and departments leaders/managers
- stakeholders and people involved in the production process,
- representatives of non-IT departments such as sales and marketing.
The success of the program is determined by:
- setting a sponsor for the program,
- providing a budget for training and consulting,
- involvement of senior leaders and managers,
- openness to adaptive approach during changes.
Consultancy services will be provided at the client’s offices. The scope of work will be agreed individually depending on your needs. As a payment formula for consultancy, we propose a manday rates (time & materials).