What is the Agile and Lean transformation support program?
This program aims to describe the framework conditions of services that we can provide in terms of educating, strengthening and expanding the practical application of Innovation and Intrapreneurship methods. These methods, complemented by Agile, Lean management practices and competence continuous improvement, can effectively lead to achieve your business goals.
Comprehensive cooperation programme:
(It is possible to select individual components)
Reconnaissance of the current situation, challenges and expectations. The form of audit, which, through a series of meetings and interviews with key stakeholders and team representatives, allows to visualize the current organizational challenges and expectations of the management comparing them to the current work environment. (optional) The result of the review is a brief report regarding current status, along with recommendations of the initial steps necessary to achieve the expected state.
Training that allows to build a common knowledge base and skills necessary for the effective application of specific methods and practices, as well as specialized workshops for both business representatives and departments representatives responsible for the implementation of projects / operational activities.
Mentoring and Coaching where our consultant supports ongoing activities, which depending on the chosen form of cooperation - long term or ad hoc basis - helps to apply new knowledge, systematically complements it and primarily, reinforces good practices in order to prevent the return to old, less effective habits.
Continuous Improvement (advanced training and workshops) allows to introduce the environment of constantly improving organization, expanding its knowledge and competence.
What are the challenges we address?
- How can I explain to others exactly what it is Agile and Lean?
- How can I molded teams to maximize commitment and responsibility?
- How can I define requirements, plan and check their implementation?
- How can I maximize the value of team work in conditions of extreme uncertainty and change?
- How can I manage the expectations of stakeholders and build transparency of work?
- How can I estimate, plan and budget the development of services, projects or initiatives?
- How can I incrementally and empirically deliver growth in business value?
- How can I effectively remove organizational barriers, engaging others to perform?
- How can I shorten the time from an idea to the market verified needs of users?
- How can I increase the efficiency of processes in an organization without demotivating people?
A typical minimum period of intensive consultation support is 3-6 months. This is the time normally needed by teams to establish practices.
The typical involvement of a consultant during this period is on average 2-3 days a week - initially more often and with time, less and less frequent. In our practice, we try to apply a minimum support package of 20 man-days, usually used within 2-3 months.
The training is intended for:
- change agents, internal trainers,
- departments and teams leaders/managers
- novice Scrum Masters and Product Owners,
- business and system analysts, solution architects,
- specialists, members of operational teams,
- representatives of non-IT departments such as sales and marketing.
The success of the program is determined by:
- setting a sponsor for the program,
- providing a budget for training and consulting,
- involvement of senior leaders and managers,
- openness to adaptive approach during changes.
Consultancy services will be provided at the client’s offices. The scope of work will be agreed individually depending on your needs. As a payment formula for consultancy, we propose a manday rates (time & materials).