Duration and language:
Onsite training - 16h - 2 days each 8 hours (including breaks).
Online training - 18h - 3 days each 6 hours (including breaks).
Online training schedule:
- 09:00 - 11:30 CET online session,
- 11:30 - 12:30 CET break,
- 12:30 - 15:00 CET online session.
Training is provided in English. A Polish version is also available.
The training is intended for:
- change agents, agile coaches, Scrum Masters,
- department/team leaders and managers,
- board members,
- representatives of non-IT departments such as sales and marketing.
Minimum knowledge of basic concepts in the field of product/services development and project management. Participation in the development and team engagement activities, in particular in initiatives, in which a team of at least several people cooperates, or many teams at the same time.
For online training, it is required to be computer literate and meet technical requirements: https://valkir.pl/en/online-training/.
- Preparation and training performed by an expert, accredited Management 3.0 facilitator, an experienced Agile and Lean consultant.
- Effective training in a small group - on average 6-12 people.
- Accredited Management 3.0 training materials, requisites and the official Management 3.0 certificate.
- 16 Personal Development Units (PDUs) for PMI PMP members.
- License for performing the training (payable to Management 3.0, founded by Jurgen Appelo, the author of the training).
- Lunch and catering (drinks and snacks). Not applicable to online training.
- Trainer’s travel and expenses (T&E). Not applicable to online training.
The training price includes the official Management 3.0 certificates confirming the attendance of the Foundation training (in English), issued by Management 3.0 (an organization founded by Jurgen Appelo, the author of the first training programs).
|Price per person
|Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR
|Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR
|Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR
What is Management 3.0 Foundation™ training?
The Management 3.0 Foundation training is the most frequently chosen training in the Management 3.0 family, the first and at the same time revolutionary one, changing the paradigm of modern management and leadership.
Management 3.0 is a unique program dedicated for people open for improvement of their approach to management. Training participants are those who usually notice that their organization lacks employee engagement and team collaboration. Those people decide to look for solutions and get involved in solving the problem instead of just complaining about it.
Management 3.0 is an innovation, leadership and the highest level of management. Management 3.0 redefines leadership, in which management is simply a collective responsibility.
It’s about cooperation, which aims to find the most efficient way to achieve business goals thanks to the satisfaction of employees, which Management 3.0 makes a priority.
Do you want to have practical knowledge, learn a good approach to your team that will increase employee engagement and improve the organization’s performance? We have something for you!
Who is behind this?
Management 3.0 was created by a specialist and enthusiast in the field of management Jurgen Appelo, who published a book of the same title in 2010. Since then, Management 3.0 has become a global movement associated with a new reflection and approach to management.
Over 400 facilitators support the development of management every day around the world by organizing practical training that offer games, simple tools and best practices. Thanks to them, participants gain new skills that can be easily used to increase the engagement of their employees and to inspire changes in team managing.
- The shift of management paradigm: Agile Leadership
(Management and Leadership and Complexity Thinking modules)
- A brief introduction to the concept of Management 3.0 along with the participants getting to know each other on the basis of the Personal Map practice.
- A short presentation of the complexity and systems thinking theory that underlies leadership and management in the 21st century, and their practical use.
- A simulation game that enables understanding and experiencing aspects of selforganization in a complex environment.
- Principles of Agile leadership, the role of a leader and values (Values and Culture module)
- Servant Leadership: Presentation and discussion about the behaviors and responsibilities of leaders in modern organizations.
- The impact of values on organizational culture, how to co-create them with co-workers.
- Brainstorming and stories from other organizations to address the difference between espoused and the enacted values within the organization.
- Motivation and Engagement (Motivation and Engagement module)
- Engagement as one of the key priorities of modern organizations - research, trends and insights.
- Does extrinsic or rather intrinsic motivation influence engagement?
- Spectrum of sources for defining the characteristics of intrinsic motivators, along with methods of discovering them and initiating dialogue for their understanding.
- Moving Motivators game: a simple way to build awareness of differences in motivation and how it can be influenced by external factors.
- Empowerment, delegation and trust (Delegation and Empowerment module)
- Challenges and participants’ past experiences regarding the delegating methods used in organizations.
- Empowerment as a way to self-organization.
- 4 layers of trust and 7 levels of delegating decision-making and authority.
- Delegation Poker game: application of the method of jointly defined levels of delegation, followed by the visualization technique - Delegation Board.
- System of defining strategic goals which engage people (Metrics & OKRs module)
- Metrics ecosystem: presentation and discussion about 12 rules for metrics creation.
- OKRs (Objectives and Key Results): concept introduction and examples.
- Exercise: department OKRs and the team level aligned OKRs design and refinement.
- Competence development and continuous improvement (Learning and Competencies module)
- Methods for the development of individuals and the whole team collectively.
- Team competence matrix as a tool for competence level analysis and detection of organizational silos.
- Brainstorming and the stories of other organizations how to build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Organizational structures in an Agile organization (Scaling Organizational Structure module)
- Differences in silo and matrix structures. Benefits, advantages and aspects of efficiency in flat and hierarchical organizations.
- The most important aspects of building organizational units that bring value.
- Feedback culture creation.
- Game for mapping and transforming team structures in an organization.
- Introducing the principles and practices of Management 3.0 in the organization (Change Management module)
- Modern change management practices review, common challenges and impediments.
- Practical experience from other organizations based on the Lean Change Management and Lean Change Canvas models.
- Exercise: designing a simplified Lean Change Canvas or a timeline for the Management 3.0 approach introduction in your own organization.
- Training summary
Training goals:What are the challenges we address?
- How can I define the role of leaders and managers in an Agile organization?
- How can I analyze what motivates team members to act?
- How can I convince teams to take responsibility without destroying their motivation?
- How can I improve cooperation and build trust?
- How can I define and measure the strategic goals delivery involving teams in this process?
- How can I develop people’s competences and measure the progress of their achievements?
- How can I shape a flat organization structure and still achieve organizational growth?
- How can I create a change initiative suited to our unique environment?
What benefits do you get?
The training allows participants to better understand their organization, the challenges it faces and more effectively steer its growth. It contains theoretical knowledge and practical methods taken from the idea of leadership, agile management, complexity theory, psychology of motivation, change management and many other areas.
As a result of this training, participants from different areas of the organization will:
- know and understand aspects needed to effectively stimulate organization growth,
- acquire skills necessary to apply mentioned methods in practice,
- understand how and why new methods can positively affect their work.
Znałem ćwiczenia, czytałem książki a mimo to gorąco polecam udział w szkoleniu. Masa inspiracji i ciekawych dyskusji.