Duration and language:
Onsite training - 16h - 2 days each 8 hours (including breaks).
Online training - 18h - 3 days each 6 hours (including breaks).
Online training schedule:
- 09:00 - 11:30 CET online session,
- 11:30 - 12:30 CET break,
- 12:30 - 15:00 CET online session.
Training is provided in English. Polish version is also available.
The training is intended for:
- change agents, agile coaches, scrum masters,
- leaders/ team and department managers,
- board members,
- representatives of non-IT departments such as sales and marketing.
Basic knowledge in the field of product development, services and project management. Participation in team development and engagement initiatives that affect the work of a team of several people or many teams at the same time.
For online training, it is required to be computer literate and meet technical requirements: https://valkir.pl/en/online-training/.
- Preparation and training performed by an expert, accredited Management 3.0 facilitator, an experienced Agile and Lean consultant.
- Effective training in a small group - on average 6-12 people.
- Accredited Management 3.0 training materials, requisites and the official Management 3.0 certificate.
- 16 Personal Development Units (PDUs) for PMI PMP members.
- License for performing the training (payable to Management 3.0, founded by Jurgen Appelo, the author of the training).
- Lunch and catering (drinks and snacks). Not applicable to online training.
- Trainer’s travel and expenses (T&E). Not applicable to online training.
Does the training end with or prepare for certification?
The training price includes the official Management 3.0 training completion certificates (in English), issued by Management 3.0 (an organization founded by Jurgen Appelo, the training program author).
|Date||Location||Price per person|
|2023-01-30||Online||990 EUR||Sign up|
|2023-04-12||Online||Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR||Sign up|
|2023-05-31||Online||Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR||Sign up|
|2023-09-04||Online||Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR||Sign up|
|2023-12-04||Online||Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR||Sign up|
What is Management 3.0 Foundation™ training?
The Management 3.0 Foundation training is the most frequently chosen training in the Management 3.0 family, the first and at the same time revolutionary one, changing the paradigm of modern management and leadership.
Management 3.0 is a unique program dedicated for people open for improvement of their approach to management. Training participants are those who usually notice that their organization lacks employee engagement and team collaboration. Those people decide to look for solutions and get involved in solving the problem instead of just complaining about it.
Management 3.0 is an innovation, leadership and the highest level of management. Management 3.0 redefines leadership, in which management is simply a collective responsibility.
It’s about cooperation, which aims to find the most efficient way to achieve business goals thanks to the satisfaction of employees, which Management 3.0 makes a priority.
Do you want to have practical knowledge, learn a good approach to your team that will increase employee engagement and improve the organization’s performance? We have something for you!
Who is behind this?
Management 3.0 was created by a specialist and enthusiast in the field of management Jurgen Appelo, who published a book of the same title in 2010. Since then, Management 3.0 has become a global movement associated with a new reflection and approach to management.
Over 200 facilitators support the development of management every day around the world by organizing practical training that offer games, simple tools and best practices. Thanks to them, participants gain new skills that can be easily used to increase the engagement of their employees and to inspire changes in team managing.
- Introduction to Management 3.0: Agile Leadership and Complexity Thinking
(Agile Leadership and Complexity Thinking modules)
- A brief presentation of Management 3.0 principles and concepts.
- A brief introduction to the complexity and systems thinking theory that underlies leadership and management in the 21st century with a quick review of the practical use of complexity thinking.
- A simulation game that enables understanding and experiencing aspects of self-organization in a complex environment.
- Role of a leader and manager in an Agile company (Align Constraints and Servant Leadership modules)
- Presentation and discussion about the roles and responsibilities of leaders in modern organizations.
- Presentation of the Servant Leadership concept as an effective way to build trust and address the needs of colleagues.
- Brainstorming and the stories of other organizations on how to use the Servant Leadership approach to protect process and cultural changes in the organization.
- Intrinsic motivation (Energize People module)
- The importance of intrinsic motivation for keeping colleagues active, creative and motivated.
- 10 intrinsic motivators and methods to understand what is important to people in a team.
- The Moving Motivators game on identifying your own motivational factors and analysis of situations affecting motivation increase or decrease.
- Empowerment (Empower People module)
- A brief discussion of the empowerment concept, self-organization and delegation. Discussion about trust and its types as the basis for approaching empowerment.
- Delegation Board technique: the process of delegation visualization for different decision areas on multiple levels.
- Delegation Poker game: practical application of the Delegation Board technique to several illustrative business cases.
- System of defining strategic goals which engage people (Metrics Ecosystem module)
- Metrics ecosystem: presentation and discussion about 12 rules for metrics creation.
- OKRs (Objectives and Key Results): concept introduction and examples.
- Exercise: department OKRs and the team level aligned OKRs design and refinement.
- Competence development and transparent salaries (Competence Development, Merit Money and Formula Salary modules)
- Methods for the development of individuals and the whole team collectively.
- Team competence matrix as a tool for competence level analysis and detection of organizational silos.
- Brainstorming and the stories of other organizations how to build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Organizational structures in an Agile organization (Grow Structures module)
- Differences in silo and matrix structures. Benefits, advantages and aspect of efficiency in flat and hierarchical organizations.
- The 3 most important aspects of building organizational units that bring value. Feedback culture creation.
- Meddlers game: for mapping and transforming team structures in an organization.
- Management 3.0 principles and practices introduction into the organization (Change Management module)
- Modern change management practices review, common challenges and impediments.
- Practical experience from other organizations based on the Lean Change Management and Lean Change Canvas models.
- Exercise: designing a simplified Lean Change Canvas or a timeline for the Management 3.0 approach introduction in your own organization.
- Training summary
Training goals:What are the challenges we address?
- How can I define the role of leaders and managers in an Agile organization?
- How can I analyze what motivates team members to act?
- How can I convince teams to take responsibility without destroying their motivation?
- How can I improve cooperation and build trust?
- How can I define and measure the strategic goals delivery involving teams in this process?
- How can I develop people’s competences and measure the progress of their achievements?
- How can I shape a flat organization structure and still achieve organizational growth?
- How can I reward and appreciate my colleagues in a transparent way?
What benefits do you get?
The training allows participants to better understand their organization, the challenges it faces and more effectively steer its growth. It contains theoretical knowledge and practical methods taken from the idea of systems theory, complexity theory, psychology of motivation, change management and many other areas.
As a result of this training, participants from different areas of the organization will:
- know and understand aspects needed to effectively stimulate organization growth,
- acquire skills necessary to apply mentioned methods in practice,
- understand how and why new methods can positively affect their work.
Znałem ćwiczenia, czytałem książki a mimo to gorąco polecam udział w szkoleniu. Masa inspiracji i ciekawych dyskusji.