Duration and language:
Onsite training - 16h - 2 days each 8 hours (including breaks).
Online training - 18h - 3 days each 6 hours (including breaks).
Online training schedule:
- 09:00 - 11:30 CET online session,
- 11:30 - 12:30 CET break,
- 12:30 - 15:00 CET online session.
Training is provided in English. A Polish version is also available.
The training is intended for:
- change agents, agile coaches, Scrum Masters,
- department/team leaders and managers,
- organization management board,
- representatives of non-IT departments such as sales and marketing.
Minimum knowledge of basic concepts in the field of product/services development and project management. Participation in the development and team engagement activities, in particular in initiatives, in which a team of at least several people cooperates, or many teams at the same time.
People who have participated in the Management 3.0 Foundation™ training, know the concept and principles of empowering teams, the theory of motivation and understand the meaning of management through objectives will benefit most from participation in the training.
For online training, it is required to be computer literate and meet technical requirements: https://valkir.pl/en/online-training/.
- Preparation and training performed by an expert, accredited Management 3.0 facilitator, an experienced Agile and Lean consultant.
- Effective training in a small group - on average 6-12 people.
- Accredited Management 3.0 training materials, requisites and the official Management 3.0 certificate.
- 16 Personal Development Units (PDUs) for PMI PMP members.
- License for performing the training (payable to Management 3.0, founded by Jurgen Appelo, the author of the training).
- Lunch and catering (drinks and snacks). Not applicable to online training.
- Trainer’s travel and expenses (T&E). Not applicable to online training.
The training price includes two official Management 3.0 certificates confirming the attendance of the training: Agile Team Leadership and Agile People Leadership (in English), issued by Management 3.0 (an organization founded by Jurgen Appelo, the author of the first training programs).
|Date||Location||Price per person|
|2024-02-19||Online||Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR||Sign up|
|2024-04-02||Online||Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR||Sign up|
|2024-06-17||Online||Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR||Sign up|
|2024-09-11||Online||Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR||Sign up|
|2024-11-18||Online||Early bird: 850 EUR, standard 990 EUR||Sign up|
What is the Management 3.0 Agile Team & Agile People Leadership?
For people who have already completed the Management 3.0 Foundation™ accredited training and who are looking for further knowledge and inspiration by going even deeper into the practical use of the idea of modern leadership, a bundle consisting of 2 trainings was created:
- Management 3.0 Agile Team Leadership™
- Management 3.0 Agile People Leadership™
On the other hand, the Management 3.0 Agile People Leadership™ training program addresses aspects that help attract talent, creating a clear organization’s purpose, appropriate recruitment processes for onboarding people matching the values and organizational culture. In addition, to maintain talent retention, you will learn and practice valuable methods of developing emotional intelligence among leaders, as well as designing modern systems of rewards and incentives.
During the training, each participant will be able to define the challenges faced by the 3.0 leader, then diagnose in which areas he triumphs and in which he still needs development. You will leave the classroom with a set of actions for yourself and for your organization, developed during the training based on your own experience.
Who is behind this?
Management 3.0 was created by a specialist and enthusiast in the field of management Jurgen Appelo, who published a book of the same title in 2010. Since then, Management 3.0 has become a global movement associated with a new reflection and approach to management.
Over 400 facilitators support the development of management every day around the world by organizing practical training that offer games, simple tools and best practices. Thanks to them, participants gain new skills that can be easily used to increase the engagement of their employees and to inspire changes in team management.
Training agenda:[Agile Team Leadership]
- Characteristics of successful teams (Teams module)
- Spectrum of sources for the stages of team formation, along with methods to strengthen the 6 pillars of successful teams.
- A brief introduction to the 5 team decision models: one, majority, some, all and dice.
- Practical approaches to strengthen self-organization/self-management processes using Team Decision Matrix and Team Decision Cards.
- Building bonds and belonging (Individuals and Interactions module)
- Forming relationships between people as a leader’s responsibility.
- Discussion: How to build trust between people in an organization?
- Which practices stifle diversity or encourage diversity in your organization.
- Exercise: activities and practices to achieve more closeness within boundaries and achieve understanding across boundaries.
- Feedback-based environment (Better Feedback module)
- How does the culture in an organization affect giving and receiving feedback?
- Crafting and providing constructive feedback - both from the perspective of onsite and remote teams.
- Building a culture based on bidirectional feedback, regardless of role and position in the organization.
- Happiness and engagement (Worker Happiness module)
- Discussion: What happens when a worker is engaged but not happy, and what will happen if a worker is happy but not engaged?
- A brief introduction to the methods and tools supporting the measurement of engagement, satisfaction and happiness.
- Brainstorming: How to set up the 12 Steps to Happiness system to support people in self-management and productivity.
- Purpose-driven Business (Meaning & Purpose module)
- The benefits of having an inspiring purpose, as well as the dangers of having no or uncultivated purpose.
- Methods of reviewing and analyzing your purpose using four different categories: “good service, true discovery, beautiful excellence or heroic courage”.
- Game: How to use the IKIGAI model to discover your purpose.
- Developing (EQ) Emotional Intelligence of the leader (Emotional Intelligence module)
- Why is Emotional Intelligence important and how can it help you as a leader?
- Seven characteristics of emotionally intelligent people: “change agents, self-aware, empathetic, not perfectionist, balanced, curious and gracious”.
- Review of methods and tools supporting the measurement and strengthening of EQ.
- Talent acquisition and retention (Hiring Great People module)
- How the mindset of a leader in recruitment affects miss-hiring.
- The importance of interviews, behavioral and situational questions using the STAR(T).
- New approaches to onboard co-workers, and the value of a good onboarding approach.
- Brainstorming: Colleague retention in Agile organizations.
- Rewards and transparent salaries (moduł Rewards & Incentives)
- Understand the connection between the performance and value created by employees and reward systems.
- Non-financial incentives and rewards - fears, challenges and opportunities.
- Continuous rewarding methods based on the 6 Rules of Rewards.
- Transparent salary formulas and the concept of Merit Money.
- Training summary
Training goals:What are the challenges we address?
- How can I help employees feel that the work they do makes sense and enriches them?
- How can I develop emotional intelligence competencies among leaders?
- How can I reward and appreciate my colleagues in a transparent way?
- How can I increase employee engagement and satisfaction without micromanagement?
- How can I give, receive and encourage constructive feedback
- How can I shape the culture of continuous improvement without fear of experimentation?
- How can I improve the work environment so that employees bring out their full potential?
- How can I strengthen collaboration and build trust by working on diversity?
What benefits do you get?
The training allows participants to better understand their organization, the challenges it faces and more effectively steer its growth. It contains theoretical knowledge and practical methods taken from the idea of leadership, agile management, complexity theory, psychology of motivation, change management and many other areas.
As a result of this training, participants from different areas of the organization will:
- know and understand aspects needed to effectively stimulate organization growth,
- acquire skills necessary to apply mentioned methods in practice,
- understand how and why new methods can positively affect their work.